Re: kerneld silliness

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@nigel.vnet.net)
Wed, 01 May 1996 17:56:18 -0400

Dan writes (as root):
>Now
>developers are saying, "well, I don't care about those people with
>8mb or less, it's very simple, they should just buy more RAM."

Please, don't attribute Lauri's opinions to real Linux developers.

I haven't seen that attitude from real Linux developers; the closest
I've seen is Linus's saying that he has plenty of memory, and
therefore requesting that those with little memory do plenty of
testing to make sure Linux is still usable on small systems.

If you don't like reading Lauri's pronouncements, procmail is a
very effective solution... :-)

michaelkjohnson