RE: Tux 2 patents

From: Marty Fouts (marty@dotcast.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 17:12:54 EST

I don't do pissing matches, Jeff, and won't compare the quality of the IP
experts I have access to to the quality of those you have access to.

I will say that you are wrong about disclosure because you have overly
simplified, and again recommend that people who care should discuss their
specific cases with real lawyers, which neither you no or I are.

As a starting point I recommend Nolo press' "Patent Copyright & Trademark"
book and that an individual see a lawyer for their specific case.

(The Nolo press book can be bought online at
http://www.nolo.com/product/pct.html?t=00230000003202000)