Re: Majordomo Problems?

From: Frank van Viegen (frank@vanviegen.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:53:16 EST

++ 05/10/00 21:17 +0200 - Torben Mathiasen:
> I have the same problems, thought it was because my resubscription went
> wrong.

Sorry, I caused this problem. The repeated messages were send out by a mail
processing script I've actually been using for quite some time, but
demonstrated to contain some 'hidden features' when confronted with
LK-mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everybody. It won't happen again. I promise! :)

Frank van Viegen
frank@vanviegen.net