Re: Phase tree algorithm defined

From: richardj_moore@uk.ibm.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 09:46:10 EST

Good! I hope to meet you next week at ALS as I'm giving a pitch on DProbes
next Thursday. When is your session?

The P-tree by the way is described by Knuth but was modiifed slightly when
deployed in HPFS. There are some details of it around - see If I still
have any unclassified info - actually come to think of it I might be
confusing the in-memory representation of the file system with what's on
disk - my memory is getting dim when I comes to OS2.

Richard

Richard Moore - RAS Project Lead - Linux Technology Centre (PISC).

http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux
Office: (+44) (0)1962-817072, Mobile: (+44) (0)7768-298183
IBM UK Ltd, MP135 Galileo Centre, Hursley Park, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK

Daniel Phillips <news-innominate.list.linux.kernel@innominate.de> on
05/10/2000 14:17:57

Please respond to Daniel Phillips <phillips@innominate.de>