Can't E-Mail you..

From: Steven N. Hirsch (shirsch@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 06:47:47 EST

Alan,

Sorry to post this in public, but my last two E-Mails bounced (are you
blocking the adelphia.net domain for some reason?).

At any rate, the odd mouse problems I reported in 2.2.18pre12 did not
appear in pre11, and I did not have USB present in the pre12 kernel
either.

I didn't see anything in the release notes which suggested that this has
been addressed in pre13, 14 or 15. Is it worth trying one of those, or
are you still working on it?

Steve