What I miss for test9? dead network

From: Bill West (wingman@nospam.synergy.linux-help.org)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:59:26 EST

Booting up 2.4.0-test9 results in my network being unusable due to routes
not being setup right. Booting back test7 or 8 and its back to normal. I
don't see anything in the Changes file that referances anything I need to
upgrade and everything on my system is either at the level required or
newer. Can supply more info as required and just didn't want to spam the
list with my config info.

remove nospam to reply to me directly