Re: 2.4.0-test9-pre8

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 05:24:23 EST

Do you have nscd installed and running or have incorrect nsswitch/resolv.conf
settings?

I have several systems here on test9p8 and they all start up very fast. Full
boot is usually less than 45 seconds, 60 for the X on my laptop. What is
that UDP socket for? port 53 I'm guessing? Double check your dns setup, it
may be coincidental.

-d

--
      "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are
      virtue and talents", Thomas Jefferson [1742-1826], 3rd US President