2.2.x + Reiserfs + ext3 question.

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 14:07:09 EST

Is it safe or recommended to apply both reiserfs and ext3 patches
simultaneously to a 2.2.16/17 kernel? I've been using reiserfs
for a few months no problems at all, and want to try ext3 now
that people are saying it is fairly stable. I'd ideally like to
use both simultaneously and to some testing.

Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks.
TTYL

      Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Open source advocate
              Computer Consultant - Capslock Consulting
                 Copyright 2000 all rights reserved