Re: To Matti

From: Marc Lehmann (pcg@goof.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 11:26:53 EST

On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 11:20:42PM +0200, Marc Lehmann <pcg@goof.com> wrote:
> Just FYI; I tried to reply to your mail (you know the topic) but your

Thanks for your reply. O.k. in short: I didn't agree back when you sent
the message, but then the thread had more on-topic content, so basically
do as you think is best, but think about any political implications as
happens in every case. Killing threads rarely has good results IMHO as
compared to other methods.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@opengroup.org |e|