Re: What is up with Redhat 7.0?

From: Marc Lehmann (pcg@goof.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 10:34:45 EST

On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 01:50:44PM +0300, Matti Aarnio <matti.aarnio@zmailer.org> wrote:
> Aside of that pre-processor noice I don't know if 2.96 is really

Please keep in mind that there is no such definite thing as
gcc-2.96. There is the redhat version (with unknown changes to the
snapshot it bases on) and countless fsf snapshots of 2.96.

They act similarly, but not the same, complicating any discussion about
it.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@opengroup.org |e|