Re: [Fwd: Dual Celery on BP6]

Mike Frisch (mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org)
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:23:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Robert A. Hayden wrote:

> Actually, I have looked and have posted there and mostly found the people
> to be rude and dismissive. in addition, by posting to the group, I in
> turn got innundated with spam as a result.
>
> Please don't assume I didn't look.

Agreed. While this problem may be not entirely 100% Linux related, the
fact of the matter is that the problem has surfaced primarily due to
Linux (as NT has no such logging mechanism). There have also been
comments with respect to this being a problem with the kernel itself, but
they may have cooled off a little now seeing as non-BP6 users are not
seeing similar behaviours with the same chipset.

Mike.