RE: Oops in 2.2.14pre12 (and 2.3.33, network related)

Leeuw van der, Tim (tim.leeuwvander@nl.unisys.com)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:56:59 -0600

Hello Manfred,

I just sent you an e-mail with a list of modules that I have typically
loaded.

I haven't found any regular cron jobs that would do module-unloading
(Running a SuSE system btw).

I remember that last time I was at home and transferring files between the
laptop and the desktop I also had problems when the network load was high,
but then I just experienced it has lockups of the laptop - because I was
running X on the laptop, I didn't see any oopses if there were any. But now,
at the office, I shut down the X server on the laptop so I do see them.

When the network load is low, the system is as solid as a rock.

--Tim