RE: (corrected) Re: [patch-2.3.33] memory size on proliant/1600

nathan.zook@amd.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:12:12 -0600

You mean, the ACPI reclaim area cannot be reclaimed?!?!?!?!? Say it isn't
so! Tell me the bios people aren't lying to me!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#*!@#*&^#$*

Change defconfig

!#!%!$%#%$

Change Configure.help

Change acpi_smap.txt

done.

#*#*^&#

BTW, thanks. Better now than later. No amount of time on one machine can
tell you the right defaults.

Nathan

!#$#!