Re: Ok, making ready for pre-2.4 and code-freeze..

Bernard Wei (bwei@home.com)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:56:12 -0800

Bret Indrelee wrote:

> So while we are renumbering things, we should also call it the 20th century?
>
> After all, the first two digits are 20 so it must be the 20th century from
> 2000-2099.

This is way... off topic, but can't help myself. Human's 20th century starts
from 1901 to 2000. Hence, year 2000 is the last day of the 20th century. The
calendar starts from 1 AD as the 1st year of the 1st century. Darn, sometimes
working with numbers on the computer for too long, we can lose ourselves in it.

--
Bernard Wei                              -o)
bwei@home.com                 o)  o)     /\\