Re: nvidia fb

Ani Joshi (ajoshi@shell.unixbox.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:48:43 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, this is a known problem. When i was calculating the
timings for rivafb, i could only test them on my tnt2, so we have some
problems with 128's. I'm gonna review some riva info just sent to me and
see if i can get any clues as to nv3 (riva128) timings. If you feel
adventerous, you could try playing with my timing values in
riva_load_video_mode() and see if you can get anything.

Thanks,

ani