Re: Ok, making ready for pre-2.4 and code-freeze..

Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:12:05 +0100

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 01:57:38PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> We're obviously not going to have a 2.4 this millenium, but let's get the
> pre-2.4 series going this year, with the real release Q1 of 2000.
>
> Linus

Does that mean we will have to wait for 2.4 until 2001? Guys (and Gals of
course), the new millenium starts on Jan 1, 2001, as everybody can easily
find out by slowly counting to 2000... Just because politicians and marketing
droids tell otherwise has nothing say, we all know how often they tell the
truth!

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Dominik