Re: linux crashed with unchecked malloc ??

vinny (vinny@innomedia.soft.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:22:00 +0530

hi,
though I am not a genius I have enough in me to know that when a
program segfaults it mostly dumps the core , and core file was all of 67MB ,
nuthin more. A check for core files on my system did not revel any other core
dumps. It would be better off if you try to identify the problem instead of
acting like an ostrich.

regards

vinny