Re: Sparc Linux PTI SBS450S-10704 SCSI controller

Robert Dinse (nanook@eskimo.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:57:11 -0800 (PST)

No, this is a brand new board. Looking at the driver; I notice there is
a define for downloading the firmware. If I were to set that to zero, would
the driver just work using the code that is already on the board?