Re: Regarding bash and 8th bit

Frank Peter Rival USG (frival@zk3.dec.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:08:43 -0500

--------------C76216CA83652D85C7625E76

So Jeff, are you telling me that the 4CPU Alpha with a few hundred GB of disks
hanging off of it sitting next to me is a PC? Sheesh...they do make them big these
days, don't they? C'mon, take a breath - you told us all that you get a little too
excited sometimes, and methinks this is one of them. Although I do agree it's
annoying to get stuck on something as (relatively) stupid as this...

- Pete