Re: keyboard scancodes

James Simmons (jsimmons@edgeglobal.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:22:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Wakko Warner wrote:

> > system +-> head 1 +-> vt 1
> > | +-> vt 2
> > |
> > +-> head 2 +-> vt 10
>
> You mentioned something about 2 keyboards? How (standard din/ps2 and a usb
> keyboard?)

Thats one way. Also you can use the PS/2 mouse port to plug in a second
PS/2 keyboard. Be careful. You need to plug in the second keyboard after
you boot since some BIOS hang on having a keyboard plugged into a mouse
port. Their are patches for this.

> Does fbdev support the dual headed matrox g400 card? I think it would be
> nice to have 2 heads, one for the 'main' machine and the other for logs
> (like a b/w, but I don't have room for another video card <g>)

Yes. Petr has been working on that recently. Look at matroxfb.txt. It has
his email address and email him for the patch.

James Simmons (o_
fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net