Re: ESS maestro 2.2.31 no sound

Zach Brown (zab@zabbo.net)
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:00:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Wakko Warner wrote:

> Module loads ok, but when I attempt to play anything, no sound comes out.
>
> maestro: version 0.10 time 13:28:38 Dec 10 1999

Serge Robyns is dead on; you need 0.13 as it has the black voodoo magic to
turn on the external amp. notice that headphones should work with 0.10 :)

I got a patch to alan so the most recent should be in his 2.2acs, if thats
an option.

alternatively you should be able to apply Serge's patch to 0.13 off
http://people.redhat.com/zab/maestro and it should work.

my apologies for not keeping 2.3 fresh.

-- zach

007 373 5963