RE: Updated dontdiff file for diff -urN -X dontdiff linux work > patch

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:37:01 +0000 (GMT)

well, don't. Because you don't need to, as long as you read all your
patches before you send them to Linus (you should).

Regards,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd | http://www.ocston.org/~tigran