Re: Again: EQL - someone's use this thing yet?

Dan Hollis (goemon@sasami.anime.net)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:29:32 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Seems, you meaned multipath. teql is another beast and it is
> > exactly, which is reauired in this case. Usage is trivial
> > and described in two lines in net/sched/sch_teql.c
> Excellent. So we can shoot eql.c for 2.4 ? (please...) and get rid of all
> the crufty master/slave stuff it has

There are also other reasons to kill eql - its buggy, and doesnt look like
the bugs will ever get fixed at this point. It should definitely die now
that there are better generic alternatives

-Dan