Re: [patch] Re: 2.3.30 oopses (ntfs related ?) (fwd)

Jean-Philippe GRIMALDI (jeanphi@via.ecp.fr)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:17:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Benjamin C.R. LaHaise wrote:

> The ntfs patch I posted earlier is broken -- can you try this one against
> 2.3.31pre1 and tell me how it goes?

All seem to run perfectly well with this new patch, at least in read only
mode. The only strange thing is the size of some directories, but maybe
that's perfectly normal.

By the way, what is the status of the ntfs write access ? Last time I
tried it, it screwd up my partition so that NT couldn't access it
anymore (hopefully Linux could still).

Jean-Philippe GRIMALDI