Re: over 5Gb missing from a 13.5Gb disk

Wichert Akkerman (wichert@cistron.nl)
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:12:01 +0100

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

Previously Khimenko Victor wrote:
> All parts looks like recent enough to handle task... BTW how disk is set
> in BIOS ? I'm using plain "Auto" setting there.

Set to auto here as well.

> Try to use cfdisk and use -c, -h, -s to give it correct information about
> your disk. The trick is to get correct partition table once... Sometimes
> cfdisk can do it while fdisk can not...

Looks like a bug in fdisk then.. I'll try cfdisk as well.

Wichert.

--=20
/ Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience \
| wichert@liacs.nl http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
| 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--