Re: Toshiba Satellite 2595XDVD

Andrei Pitis (pink@roedu.net)
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:55:28 +0200 (EET)

Please see my latest patch, I now no longer mess with keyboard.c,
which is common for all kbd architectures - just with pc_keyb.c. I
tried to put a printk, but it will be generated in some other places,
other than real glitches, like: press shift, press A, allow it to
repeat, then release the shift, now a will continue to repeat. The
result is smth like:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well, between the first A and the second the delay is enforced, but
also between the first a and the second one... Which is not
disturbing, IMHO, but is not a loggable event either... Forget about
the printk for the time being and plese use my latest patch - it is
really better, guards arrow keys and others, etc. That I really think
that might find its way into the kernel main tree, but this one, in
keyboard.c - would not...

Andrei