Re: kerberos in the linux kernel??

Don Rolph (w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:24:38 -0500

--------------2FB40DBFE96C5352A38C8AE3

Last I checked there was a plugable authentication module for LINUX which
supported kerberos. This would seem to provide the functionality you
require without kernel hacking.

--

Regards.

Don Rolph w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com WD3 MS10-13 (508)-236-1263

--------------2FB40DBFE96C5352A38C8AE3 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="w-rolph.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Don Rolph Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="w-rolph.vcf"

begin:vcard n:Rolph;Don tel;fax:508 236 3476 tel;work:508 236 1263 x-mozilla-html:TRUE org:Advanced Analysis Laboratory version:2.1 email;internet:w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com title:Distinguished Member Tech. Staff adr;quoted-printable:;;MS 10-13=0D=0A34 Forest St.;Attleboro;MA;02703;US fn:Don Rolph end:vcard