Re: [Fwd: NDA for TRG and Novell]

Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:14:22 -0700

Larry,

Thanks for the comments, but When you've been dragged through court for
two years, then I'll take your advice on how to deal with these assholes
from a legal perspective. They play hardball in the worst way ... so do
I. Also, I've already mobilized a legion of attorneys and have been
itching for a fight with these jerks for quite a while -- if they want
to do something -- bring it on.

And no, it's not under NDA, and yes, folks need to know they are being
misled and manipulated in the Linux community. This email was sent to
me by mistake by David Bradford (he hit "reply all" button by accident
apparently). They never had any intention of sending this to me -- but
I got it fair and square, and now the Linux community has it too.

Jeff