FW: ;)

casler, heather (casler_heather@emc.com)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:38:57 -0500

My apologies!! I included the incorrect address!
-H

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linux-kernel-outgoing@vger.rutgers.edu
[mailto:owner-linux-kernel-outgoing@vger.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 2:25 PM
To: 'csik'; 'danny'; 'ed'; 'jr'; 'kspiri'; 'laura'; 'linux-kernel';
'michelle'; 'paulmelle'; 'rhonda'; 'smohr'; 'sue'; 'thom'; 'tim';
'warren'
Subject: ;)

A little old lady was going up and down the halls in a nursing home.
As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say
"Supersex! Supersex!"

She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at
him, she again said, "Supersex."

He sat silently for a moment or two looking up at her. He finally
answered, "I'll take the soup."