Re: Reiserfs licencing - possible GPL conflict?

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:40:25 +0100

David Schwartz wrote:
> As soon as such 'integration' takes place, the entire thing is
> under the GPL license. So such integration would be allowed the terms
> of the reiserfs license to be met.

I didn't see the words "quantum" or "teleological" in the license. :-)

AAAh, but now I see your point. It's possible to place the non-GPL but
GPL-compatible work under the GPL (with no other changes) *before*
integrating it with reiserfs. At that point reiserfs permits the
integration.

Of course, that's fine.

-- Jamie