Re: 2.3.26pre2 compile error

Paul Flinders (paul@dawa.demon.co.uk)
07 Nov 1999 10:29:38 +0000

Tonglu Yi <tlyi@126.com> writes:

> Hi:
> I 've tried all the patches, but none worked. It seemed there's only one
> way---link with gcc shared lib?

I'd have another go - I'm running 2.3.26pre2 with the various divide->shift
patches that have been posted and it's OK here.

Specifically what source files are you having problems with.

The only isssue I had was in ntfs_statfs where it divides the size of
the mft by the mft recordsize to approximate the number of files - I'm
fairly certain the the mft recordsize is not going to be a power of 2
so I just set the return value to zero as a very temporary hack.