SPAM: hey wassup LINux KErNEL ;) (fwd)

Kelly A. Price (tygris+kernel@glue.umd.edu)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:59:40 -0500 (EST)

I got the same exact message, minus the form-feeding, last week. The
person who owns the domain will be LARTed again.

p |\ _,,,---,,_ Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
u /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://www.FurNation.com/STriker
r |,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-' WolfSkunks for a better Linux Kernel
r '---''(_/--' `-'_) fL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:17:21 -0500 (EST)
From: sinster@darkwater.com
To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: hey wassup LINux KErNEL ;)

Hey yaw, you not gonna beleive this yo. I found this place that gives ya access to like soooooo many hacked membership based sex/xxx sites for free man, no shit!!

Anyway, the secret address is http://SEX.Interactwithme.com ok? You jsut go there, and you get secret membership access, for free, too about (i think) 350 different sites.

when i see ya at school tomorrow, make sure you bring the damn bio sheets ok? btw, wtf r u doing using vger.rutgers.edu anyway?? wtf is up with that yaw, waj ya chage your addy again? newayz, later... im off to that http://SEX.interactwithme.com site again ;), catcha in class tommorow.