Re: Linux Buffer Cache Does Not Support Mirroring

Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:42:56 -0700

Jes,

Yes. But lots of folks are still using it (including me) because it's
stable as a rock. 2.2 is almost there from a maturation standpoint.
It's had a lot of good soak time. We always try to support everything
that's out there within a four year window, so that's why we will still
support it.

Jeff