Re: Wrong bogomips after plugging in AC power

Peter Amstutz (tetron@student.umass.edu)
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:56:54 +0000 (GMT)

My laptop, an ARM TS3100 (Celeron 433) seems to do something like this.
Specifically, the system clock looses a lot of time, something like 10
minutes to the day. I suspect that the system, when idle, automatically
underclocks for power/heat saving, thus somehow slowing down the system
time... It's very annoying, since I have to constantly correct the system
time to my watch to get it to set correct timestamps and such.