Re: Wrong bogomips after plugging in AC power

Vladimir Dergachev (vdergach@sas.upenn.edu)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:24:28 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, new notebooks with "Copperville" cpus are supposed to have this
kind of behaviour, perhaps someone (me ?) should write a patch to allow
forcing of linux kernel to recompute bogomips.

Vladimir Dergachev