Re: [patch] zmagic 2.2.13 fix [Re: binfmt_aout.c]

roel@grobbebol.xs4all.nl
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:19:50 +0000

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 01:34:52PM +0200, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> David, as I understand it, the message is not `a.out is evil', but
> `Zmagic is evil because you can't share mappings'.

ok, makes me wonder -- I have two pieces of software (pretty old)
mpack and munpack; anyoine who knows a place where the sources are ? these
are the only two programs that are zmagic here. I could drop a.out conpletely
if I could recompile them. it also gets rid of the known :
"fd_offset is not page aligned. Please convert program:" messages (however,
it looks like it still works)

--
Grobbebol's Home                 |      Don't give in to spammers.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bengel     |     Use your real e-mail address