Re: 2.2.13pre17 oops in find_buffer

Simon Kirby (sim@stormix.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:32:02 -0400

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 10:25:08AM +0200, Steffen Grunewald wrote:

> On Wed 1999-10-20 (21:39), Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> >
> > If anyone wants a copy of the memory tester I'd be happy to send
> > it to you (I'm sure Simon doesn't mind)
> >

> Mike,
>
> could you put up this gem onto your FTP space at
> ftp;cistron.nl:/pub/people/miquels/kernel ?
>
> I'm sure many others would be interested in it but have been to shy
> to cry out "ME TOO!!!" :-)

It seems to find bad memory so easily with such a simple program.
*shrug* :)

I've put a slightly updated version up here:

ftp://blue.netnation.com/pub/memtest.c

I added a comment, fixed a spelling error and cosmetics in the fprintfs,
but didn't change anything else (so hopefully it won't lose its magical
powers). :)

Simon-

[ Stormix Technologies Inc. ][ NetNation Communcations Inc. ]
[ sim@stormix.com ][ sim@netnation.com ]
[ Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employers. ]