Re: compaq raid smart 2 xx array

Kevin Burton (burton@relativity.yi.org)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:07:45 -0700

I have done a lot of work with Compaq hardware under NT in large
environments (1000 NT servers) and their NT drivers are very awesome.

The Linux version just works whereas the NT Driver can send off traps,
has an awesome GUI, can rebuild the drive, etc.

Compaq just needs to agree that Linux is the way and start to put their
money into it.

Kevin