RE: Re:linux-hardware

Michael Cummins (mjcumm@isa.mim.com.au)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:52:10 +1000

Especially others like Acer Labs International who have Linux
patches/drivers on their web site.
Some manufacturers must be listening to their customers???

Michael Cummins

> -
> linux-kernel" in

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.