Re: Is the list dead?

David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:46:10 -0700

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Linux Lists <lists@cyclades.com>

I imagine the list is not dead, but ... why am I not receiving any msgs ??

The 'which' command returns to me saying that I'm subscribed, so ...

Your site is spitting back bounces like that below, this is
why you aren't receiving any postings. I have unsubscribed
you until you correct this because it's spamming my mailbox.