RE: Kernel OSS vs ALSA

Michael Cummins (mjcumm@isa.mim.com.au)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:33:15 +1000

Whao up there. That's a pretty tough request. Can that be implemented
under OSS? Or will the ALSA project be the only real way get that
implemented. If so and you'd like those request implemented I'd say you
have more reason to help the ALSA team than I have.
Michael Cummins

> Jeff
>

> --
> Custom driver development | Never worry about theory as long
> Open source programming | as the machinery
> does what it's
> | supposed to do. -- R. A. Heinlein
>
> -
> linux-kernel" in

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.