Re: refcnt of loop is wrong (was: "patch replacing /dev/root in /proc/mounts"

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:08:11 +0100 (BST)

Yes, you are right. I forgot to check /etc/mtab on that machine. Now it is
not a link and umount does work.

Good to know that nothing is wrong... :)

Thank you,
Tigran.