Re: 2.2.13pre13 chronic oops

Peter Hanecak (hanecak@megaloman.com)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:39:16 +0200 (CEST)

On 9 Oct 1999, Jarno Paananen wrote:

> I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here. I also have 2940U2W SCSI
> adapter and Peter Hanecak also had SCSI, didn't mention the
> adapter type though. If it's also Adaptec, we might have a
> common denominator here, if not, it could be the SCSI-layer itself.
> I also have eepro, but it should matter, should it? :) I Cc:ed
> the Adaptec driver maintainer if he could be of help here.

i'm using BusLogic. wow, now i can't remember vendor so just this have to
be ebought:

scsi: ***** BusLogic SCSI Driver Version 2.1.15 of 17 August 1998 *****
scsi: Copyright 1995-1998 by Leonard N. Zubkoff <lnz@dandelion.com>
scsi0: Configuring BusLogic Model BT-930 PCI Ultra SCSI Host Adapter
scsi0: Firmware Version: 5.02, I/O Address: 0x6800, IRQ Channel:
12/Level
scsi0: PCI Bus: 0, Device: 14, Address: 0xE2000000, Host Adapter SCSI
ID: 7
scsi0: Parity Checking: Enabled, Extended Translation: Enabled
scsi0: Synchronous Negotiation: Fast, Wide Negotiation: Disabled
scsi0: Disconnect/Reconnect: Enabled, Tagged Queuing: Enabled
scsi0: Driver Queue Depth: 255, Scatter/Gather Limit: 128 segments
scsi0: Tagged Queue Depth: Automatic, Untagged Queue Depth: 3
scsi0: Error Recovery Strategy: Default, SCSI Bus Reset: Enabled
scsi0: SCSI Bus Termination: Enabled, SCAM: Enabled, Level 1
scsi0: *** BusLogic BT-930 Initialized Successfully ***
scsi0 : BusLogic BT-930

hany