RE: Packet Storm is BACK! SPAMMERS.

Erik Parker (eparker@mindsec.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:54:15 -0600 (MDT)

Really? Your right. My mistake, how about we let 15,000 other people
know that Securify.com is a bunch of spammers?

Hello everyone, as most of you know that Have used Packet Storm Security
for a source for security programs and a lot of Linux and unix addons..

You will be happy to know they are spammers now. And they respond with
things like below. At least Matt@securify was nice and apologized for the
spam.

Nobody likes spam, and you can't run a business that spams people. So, go
to hell.

Erik Parker
eparker@mindsec.com