Re: 2.2.13 Pre 11 / IKD

Mark Cooke (mpc@star.sr.bham.ac.uk)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:56:47 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Nicholas R LeRoy wrote:

> Seeings-how Alan has produced 2.2.13Pre11 & has asked us to test it, with
> IKD, I decided to try it. The 2.2.12 IKD patch does apply cleanly to
> the 13pre11 tree. Does anybody have a version of the IKD patch that does
> apply cleanly so I don't have to dig in and find the differences? Please?

ftp://pc24.sr.bham.ac.uk/pub/packages/SOURCES/2.2.12-ikd4-ac11.bz2

There are also (S)RPMs of a much munged redhat kernel spec file
incorporating ikd, ac11, alsa, new joystick driver, lm_sensors, etc.

Be aware that pc24 may be unavailable as I try to get a trace of a
hard-lock I'm having with a Umax UDS-11.

Mark