Re: [linux-usb] Re: Linux 2.3.18ac6

Thomas Sailer (sailer@ife.ee.ethz.ch)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:33:22 +0200

Pavel Machek wrote:

Which host controller do you have? UHCI I guess.
What may be biting you is that the fixup_isoc issue
still isn't resolved, so the driver might see wrong
status information, which is bad especially for the synch
pipe. Randy, Johannes, anyone of you planning to fix
this anytime soon?

Also, the DalSemi chip is harder than the competition,
because it uses Async OUT, which requires an additional
synch pipe. Can you try your other pair of speakers first?