Re: SMP environment driver building issue, under RH6.0

Aaron Holtzman (aholtzma@ess4.engr.UVic.CA)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:24:28 -0700

You need to add

-include /usr/src/linux/include/linux/modversions.h

to your CFLAGS. I haven't tracked down why this makes a difference on
SMP. Anyone have any ideas?

cheers,
aaron