Re: Making kernel headers compile with C++ & libc5

Benjamin LaHaise (kernel@kvack.org)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:50:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Sean Hunter wrote:

> Are these headers included when compiling libc5 programs with c++? If
> so, I'll make a simple patch to try to fix the problem.

I don't think any of the files mentioned should be included by libc5
programs. That said, I've sent Alan a patch that corrects the underlying
cause of the program: that kernel include files will #undef NULL and
redefine it to be ((void *)0), which causes other compile problems with
libc5 c++ programs.

-bne