Re: Ext3 filesystem info?

Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 20:27:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Rik van Riel wrote:

>> >Any news on ext3 filesystem?? Where can I get info?
>> >
>> >Thanks.
>> >

>> 2 things:
>
>Now come on Mike, don't get pedantic over nettiquette issues.
>
>It would be much more productive if we'd all sent a personal
>reply (75 kB) to Alex with the answer in it. Then he would
>probably get it just fine...

Heheh. True. Unfortunately, that would likely result in a
further reply coming back at over 200k or more...

Since this IS l-k, maybe we should attach the latest linux kernel
to such messages... ;o)

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

[insert witty random tagline or cool URL here]