Re: 2.2.12: serial driver swapping characters?

Mark Buda (hermit@clark.net)
16 Sep 1999 09:12:03 -0400

Dag> The Doctor What <docwhat@gerf.org> writes:
>> I have similar problems with my palm. I use pyrite, but the
>> symtoms are the same (wierd packet error, and then everything
>> else bombs).

Dag> I'm experiencing the same problem with 2.2.12, but I'm using
Dag> IrCOMM which emulates serial port communication over IrDA
Dag> (infrared).

My problem appears to be solved (so far). I removed my Megahertz
EM1144-T PCMCIA Ethernet/modem card and inserted a D-Link DFE-650 Fast
Ethernet PC Card, and the problem seems to go away.

I imagine it has something to do with the serial_cs driver. I'm using
version 3.0.12 of PCMCIA Card Services.

--
I get my monkeys for nothing and my chimps for free.
http://www.clark.net/pub/hermit/